1) What does the SARs experience tell you about the Singapore community a decade ago?
[Point of View]
It tells us that the SIngapore community was as strong before as it is now, and that it was very independent and the reaction to crisis is very fast.
- Identify the values that guided the actions that were made in the welfare of others during the SARs experience. [Inferences]
- Sprit to help others
- Willing to risk their lives for others
3) Why is it important for you to be concerned about and involved in the challenges Singapore faces? [Question at Issue]
It is important for us as Singapore is our country and we must strive as a nation in order for us to succeed and we must keep track of current events happening in Singapore in order o do that.
- As an active and concerned member of the society, describe one way you can contribute to keeping the Singapore Spirit alive in times of peace and stability. [End View]
We can do helpful things that will serve the community and when there is crisis, we can try to do anything in our power to raise the sprit of people and bring their moods up.