1) What does the SARs experience tell you about the Singapore community a decade ago?
[Point of View]
2) Identify the values that guided the actions that were made in the welfare of others during the
SARs experience. [Inferences]
3) Why is it important for you to be concerned about and involved in the challenges Singaporeaces? [Question at Issue]
4) As an active and concerned member of the society, describe one way you can contribute to
keeping the Singapore Spirit alive in times of peace and stability. [End View]
- The article shows that the Singaporean community was very bonded together and came together to help the ill. This shows how closely knitted Singaporeans were and how closely they could when the time needed them to be.
- Selflessness to brave the virus and continue to help the sick and compassion for the ill
- This is our country and we have to be concerned about it and to take action to help our country because this is where we grow up and most importantly it is our home.
- We abide by the laws and keep Singapore a safe and green country. Participating in events and being a good citizen of Singapore.
Minh Tri and Marcus.